- Q1. Can I apply on behalf of my company so you
- No, we insist on working with individuals. We lose
the benefit of a task-based development methodology if you're free to delegate
our tasks to people we don't know.
- Q2. What if I feel a task is unrealistic in
terms of the number of hours approved?
- You tell us why. We may have overlooked something.
We may add hours to the proposed task. Either way, you do it for the hours
authorized or you decline to do it. Not a big problem before you start -- we'll
try to assign you other tasks.
- Q3. What if a task is unreasonable or
- Ask questions. You may know more about the subject
than the managers asking you to do the task. Enlighten them and they'll write
- Q4. What if I run into a problem half way
through a task?
- Provide your reasons and we'll try to adjust the
task. Surprises happen, but your expertise means you're not surprised too
- Q5. Must I do all tasks assigned?
- No. There can be a hundred reasons why you can't or
don't want to do a task. As long as you let us know and we're not counting on
you to do it, there's rarely a problem, and we'll assign you other
- Q6. How do I get paid?
- On the 1st and 16th of each month, we add up all
the hours of all the tasks you completed for the previous period. We multiply
that by your labor rate and either write you a check, transfer the money to
your account, or wire it -- your choice.
- Q7. What about employee benefits?
- The main one is the freedom to pursue your work on
your own terms. We don't have programs like retirement, disability, education
reimbursement, etc. We encourage you to develop your own financial plans that
integrate such things, and set aside for whatever you wish.
Comments or questions about website
Copyright © 1994-2017 Bizware Online Applications, Inc. All rights